CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, at any time prior to the Goods having been delivered or dispatched to you.
- you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 3 days of the date of cancelling this agreement;
- your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled
In such an event where the goods have already been delivered or dispatched you will be liable for the courier fees to have the goods returned.
- The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, we aim to deliver within 3 days of your payment reflecting in the company bank account. (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price within 3 working days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period.
- Due to the nature of our business, we do not accept returns on our hand made / or chocolate products. If any of our other Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product has been received by you and must be returned to us within a period of 7 calendar days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery via email or telephonically. Any damage to packaging must also be immediately reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you, request that you post the order / product back to us or ask you to return the item to our current factory location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method.
- If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged enroute. Please include the copy of your original invoice with any return. Products are to be returned in same condition as received.
- If any party (“Defaulting Party“) breaches any of these terms and conditions and fails to remedy such breach within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of notice to remedy the breach, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to claim specific performance or to cancel this agreement forthwith upon written notice to the defaulting party, without prejudice to its right to recover:
- any amounts that may be due to it in terms of this agreement; and
- any loss or damage suffered as a consequence of the breach or the cancellation of this agreement.